Every woman has the potential to be sexy, it’s just a matter of tapping into it. But what makes a woman sexy? The way she walks? Her dress? The twinkling gleam in her eye? It’s all that and more. It’s important to find your sexy!!! I believe the most sexy thing about a woman is her confidence; her belief in herself that she is a beautiful woman, no matter her size, shape, or her ethnicity. Valentino is one of my favorite designers ever and he has graciously shared his words of wisdom on the ways a woman can learn to be sexy and I have shared the 5 women I believe are very sexy.
1. Even the most beautiful clothes can’t do all the work, so before anything else, you must believe you can be sexy. Every woman can.
Nicole Murphy – A mother of 5, who would believe it!
2. How would you like to walk? When you decide, practice how to move. Use your hips and a mirror.Nobody does this naturally. Trust me, no one.
Monica Bellucci – An Italian siren, she just oozes sexy!
3. People don’t want to admit they pose, but how you sit is important. Never plop down. Lower yourself on to a sofa at a slight diagonal. Of course its deliberate! But it works.
Stacy Keibler – This amazon would is in fantastic shape, oh and she has George Clooney!
4. You can’t be sexy without a beautiful smile (but never show your gums) or shining healthy hair. Don’t trust mother nature. She’s too busy.
Halle Berry – She makes short hair soooo sexy!
5. The way you speak can bewitch. Low, slowly and always looking the listener in the eye. And nothing matters more than how you say hello and goodbye.
Mayte Garcia – I love Prince, I really do, but would you leave this woman? C’mon bruh!
Do you agree with Valentino? What do you think of my top picks? What women do you think are sexy? Let me know, sound off! Tweet, Email or FB
Kara Allan – Life Style Stylist
Making the Life of Your Dreams, A Reality!
Business FB http://www.facebook.com/StyleByKaraAllan
Look Lab: http://looklab.com/KaraAllen/
Stacy London’s Style for Hire Stylist
Glambassador for Glamour Magazine