Guest Writer, Marian Ampofo
December 7, 2010
The upcoming holiday season is a time of joy and holiday cheer. As people prepare themselves to attend glamorous parties and get-togethers with loved ones, it’s essential to know some helpful tips to give your wardrobe a classy edge for the holidays.
- Don’t exaggerate the Glitz – Avoid wearing glitter, sparkle, and bling from head to toe. Wear just a sparkly top with a plain bottom and vice versa. It just adds that little extra jingle to your outfit.
- Less is More – Try not to expose too much skin. Create a mystery by wearing lacy tights, top, or skirt and pair them with some nice heels. It’s a just another way to look sexy and classy all at the same time.
- Simplicity is Key – It’s true for the holidays people have the tendency of getting caught up in the holiday spirit and want to overdo their outfits. Don’t complicate what you wear and stay modest.
- Ho Ho NO! – As far as make up goes going for a natural look is nice, but if you want to be a little daring go for a smoky eye just don’t go too far with it. Don’t want to come off as a Drag Queen.
- Remember if you don’t know what the occasion calls for ask someone to let you know the proper attire. Put a little sparkle* in your wardrobe, be modest, and simple!